Benefits to the Tankless Water Heater
Tankless water heaters are also known as inline water heaters that are continuously flowing. They are perfect as an alternative to the tank heaters that are conventional. These tankless water heaters do not have hot water in the reserve. They will heat the water instantly or on demand, unlike the conventional tank heaters where the water is continuously being heated waiting to be used.
What are Some Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters?
Tankless water heaters are available for propane, electric or natural gas applications.
Tankless water heaters, properly sized, supply the all appliances and fixtures with endless hot water to your home. The size of a tankless water heater is another advantage. The whole home tankless water heater is the size of a suit case and can be mounted on an interior or exterior wall. Point of use systems are even smaller and can go under the sink. Here are some reasons you many want to consider an upgrade to a tankless water heater:
- Unlimited hot water: The hot water will be available in an unlimited supply when the water is heated and passes through its system.
- Size: They can be mounted in just about any area and save space.
- Water damage is minimized: Because there are no tanks for the water to be stored, there is a lower chance for there to be damage from water from holes in the tank or a leak.
- Longevity: The tankless water heaters will last a lot longer because they will not get corrosion as they do not have tanks.
- Environmentally Friendly: These are designed to be used with gas and the water only when it is used. Thus, when you are using it, you will not have the resources wasted to have the water heated like the conventional heaters of water.
Leave a Reply
Suffering from indoor allergies? The EPA states that indoor air quality is 2-5, even 100x worse than outdoor! Control dust, germs and odors naturally with indoor air purification systems – Now 20-25% off. Learn more
Way Low Wednesdays – Take 15% Off Any Plumbing, Heating or AC Repair & We’ll Waive the Service Fee! View More
Water heater smell like “rotten egg”? Does it make noise? Do you feel like your hot water runs out too soon? Get it flushed for only $67! View Coupon
Anderson Plumbing Heating and Air, Inc. was founded in 1978 with the guiding principals of quality, integrity, service, and commitment to our community.
What Makes us Different
Our guarantees are iron clad. We don't believe in the watered down, mamby-pamby guaranties that you see with a lot of companies.
Our Awards and Recognition
Anderson Plumbing Heating and Air has been providing a full range of plumbing, heating and air conditioning services for residential, commercial, and industrial properties since their establishment in 1978.